- From 2nd to 29 April
- From 1st to 26 July
- From 30 September to 25 October
Who is this training course for?
This new training module is intended for professionals in the beauty and entertainment sectors and other like-minded individuals seeking to learn the fundamental principles of makeup.
It covers everything from natural makeup to the most extravagant makeup for fashions shows, with morphology and colorimetry being included along the way and a wide range useful hints and tips being provided by professional makeup artists.
BEAUTY - ENHANCING FACIAL FEATURES
- Essential skin concepts
- Products and how to apply them
- Morphological studies
- Corrective make-up techniques (concealing scars etc.)
- Gradation techniques, light and shadow techniques
- General techniques for applying makeup in each zone
- Beauty makeup techniques (day, evening, bridal)
- Personalized makeup techniques: natural and sophisticated. Mature women, black and Asian skin
- Advice for adapting these techniques to various fields: beauty salons, sales, consulting (brands, catwalks, special events, makeovers)
- Professional application techniques with hints and tips from professional makeup artists
- A look back on Fashion and MakeUp trends from ancient times to the present day
- Backstage attitudes and organization
- Lighting knowlegde
- Makeup techniques for studio photography (color and black & white)
- Makeup techniques for fashion shows (Showrooms, Haute Couture and Designers)
Registration terms and conditions?
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: € 1.140
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: € 2.660
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.