Who is this training course for?
This artistic make-up course is only open to make-up artists who already have experience in traditional make-up techniques and are now seeking to express themselves more creatively.
The makeup techniques taught relate to the use of color to transform appearances:
- Introduction to the products used,
- The morphology of the face to recreate expressions,
- Documentary research (different themes),
- Artistic ‘beauty’ makeup techniques,
- Animal makeup techniques (cats, reptiles, birds, etc.),
- Allegoric themes (fairies, seasons, elements),
- Examining different expressions,
- Imitation makeup techniques (flowers, false tattoos, motifs, etc.),
- Fantasy makeup techniques (demons, vampires, monsters).
Registration termes and conditions
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €450 for Part 1 alone (lasting 1 week) or €750 for Parts 1 & 2 combined (lasting 2 weeks).
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1,050 for Part 1 alone (lasting 1 week) or €1,750 for Parts 1 & 2 combined (lasting 2 weeks).
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.