Who is this training course for?
This artistic makeup course is only open to makeup artists who already have experience in traditional makeup techniques and are now seeking to express themselves more creatively. Part 2 – Body Painting – is only open to those who have completed Part 1.
The makeup techniques taught relate to the use of color to transform appearances (face, neck/shoulders and body) :
- Introduction to appropriate products,
- Sketching a plan,
- Design and hairstyling research,
- Increasing awareness of lighting,
- Gradation, light and shadows, adding volume to the body,
- Examining different effects and materials (wood, marble, fire, water, scales, etc.),
- Applying makeup to the entire body according to various themes:
Clothes, animal, fantasy characters, etc.
Registration terms and conditions
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €450 for Part 2 alone (lasting 1 week) or €750 for Parts 1 & 2 combined (lasting 2 weeks).
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1,050 for Part 2 alone (lasting 1 week) or €1,750 for Parts 1 & 2 combined (lasting 2 weeks).
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.