1 / New: Makeup Training Course dedicated to Beauticians1 week
Duration: 30 hours - 1 week
Course hours: 9:30am - 4:30 pm
Price: 1,375€ (all taxes included)
- 31st March to 4th April
- 2sd to 6th June
- 4th to 8th August
- 6th to 10th October
- 1st to 5th December
- Products introduction
- Morphological studies
- Evening makeup
- Bridal makeup
- Mature skin makeup
- Makeup techniques for photographs
This course is intended for professional beauticians seeking to learn or improve fundamental make-up techniques.
Registration terms and conditions
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €410
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €965
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be cancelled.
All intensive courses may be paid for by funding bodies or employers.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive training courses must be aged at least 18 when the course starts
- Makeup equipment is provided
- The Academy will provide one model for each student
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 12; any number higher than 12 will require a second teacher
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 50% off all products
A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued.
The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center.
Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)