1 / BRAND NEW ! Black Beauty3 days
Duration: 3 days – 18 hours
Course hours: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- 22sd to 24th October 2014
- Product presentation, how to choose the right products and how to apply them
- Colorimetry: understand how colors operate, harmonies, how to choose and use them
- Morphology: shadow and light technique to harmonize a face
- Evening makeup
- Eyeliner technique
- Smoky technique
- False lashes
This course is intended to anyone wishing to aquire makeup techniques for dark skins.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €270
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €630
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be cancelled.
Magda Sadaoui - 00 33 1 53 05 93 58 - firstname.lastname@example.org
All intensive courses may be paid for by funding bodies or employers.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive training courses must be aged at least 18 when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- The Academy will provide one model for each student
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 12; any number higher than 12 will require a second teacher
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 50% off all products
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued.
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)