Artist Shadow boasts both superior color pay-off of a professional eye shadow and high blendability. Its soft texture glides on smoothly on the lid. Artist Shadow is declined in 5 finishes: matte, satiny, iridescent, metallic and diamond. Available in a wide range of shades, all made-to-measure, Artist Shadow reveals the artist in everyone. Choose a palette and create your own harmony.
Apply the eye shadow using a brush or foam applicator. The shadow blends more easily on lightly powdered skin. On the cheeks, apply using Blush Brush #150 or #156. To avoid applying too much shadow during makeup application, adjust the amount of shadow on your brush by tapping it on the back of your hand.
- Pigment micronization
- Very high pigment content
- Nylon powder
- Zinc oxide and talc
- Boron nitride
You may also like
- New Artist Shadow - Diamond finish Intense Pay-Off,...
- New Artist Shadow - Satiny finish Intense Pay-Off,...
- New Artist Shadow - Iridescent finish Intense Pay-Off,...
- New Artist Shadow - Metallic finish Intense Pay-Off,...
- New Artist Palette Empty Single Case
- New Artist Palette Empty Duo Palette
- New Artist Palette Empty Trio Palette
- Precision Shader Brush - Small - 208
- Silicone Applicator - 224
- Precision Shader Brush - Medium - 228
- Precision Blender Brush - Large - 236
- Smudger Brush - Medium - 238