Originating from mineral or organic synthesis, the highly concentrated MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments have an extremely fine granulometry, close to that of a micron. This means that makeup artists can quickly create intense makeup colors in the desired tone while applying them directly to the skin or mixing them with any other type of texture. These pure pigments are not diluted in talc and are essential to complete any colorimetric formula.
Pigments are applied with a dry or moistened brush on skin or over powder, to reinforce and intensify the color. Remove the pure pigment by using Sens'Eyes, followed by the Extreme Cleanser. Finish off with the Cool Lotion. If certain colors have been used generously, rinsing the skin with hot water might be necessary to avoid staining it. Mix the pigments and create new colors by diluting them completely in liquid or creamy textures (foundation etc.), in a jar or on a spatula. Pick up the pure pigments using a spatula, or directly from the bottle using a brush, a sponge applicator or the fingers. When applied to the skin, protect it with a makeup base or foundation to prevent streaking. To intensify the color and enhance the hold of the eye shadow or blush, mix the pigments directly in the box or on a spatula. Change the color of loose powder by mixing it with pigments. To achieve a pearly effect, mix the pigments with the Star Powder (mix vigorously in a mixing bowl).
- Pure, non-diluted talc-based pigments
- Ultra-concentrated, ultra-finely granulated, based on mineral or organic synthesis
- Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested
You may also like
- Extreme Cleanser Balancing Cleansing Dry Oil $32.00
- Small Size Artist Palette $2.00
- Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser $24.00
- HD Primer Microperfecting Primer $34.00
- Color Cream Face & Body Cream Color $29.00
- Star Powder $20.00
- Super Lip Gloss $17.00
- Body Foundation Brush - Medium - 410 $36.00