Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion—on and off camera. Completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features uniquely-coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with an even lighter weight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. This lighter weight formula delivers the very same flawless results as before when applied with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion (see how to section).
Long lasting with a natural finish, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation is formulated with hyaluronic spheres to ensure comfortable wear on all skin types. Now available in an expanded range of 40 shades to match all skintones, Ultra HD is the perfect everyday foundation for a flawless complexion – and an unretouched life.
With our new range of 40 shades, you might find a better match than before. Visit your nearest MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique or Sephora to get re-shade matched.
"My goal was to cope with the new 4k technology while keeping the main benefits of HD Foundation. Ultra HD Foundation had to meet the perfection needs of pros as well as the everyday needs of all women.”—Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director.
1. Choose your primer to create the perfect canvas for smoother, more even and longer lasting foundation. Select the Step 1: Skin Equalizer that matches your skin concern.
• Normal Skin: Apply Hydrating to the entire complexion
• Oily Skin: Apply Mattifying only to the areas where shine develops quickly. Use a very small amount - the size of a grain of rice.
• Dry Skin: Apply Nourishing to the entire complexion
• Enlarged Pores: Apply Smoothing to enlarged pores and fine lines
2. Apply two pumps of Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in thin layers, starting in the center of the face and stretching outward.
• Buildable Coverage: For best results, apply with a flat foundation brush or sponge
o Flat foundation brush (Artisan Brush #108): Tap to build coverage where needed. Then, stretch outward for a smoothing effect.
*This lighter formula delivers the very same flawless results as before when applied with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion. You will likely need to stretch less than you did before.
o Sponge (Beauty Blender): Press and roll to build coverage where needed.
• Light Coverage:
o Buffing brush (Artisan Brush #122): Apply in a circular motion.