Blue Sepia Faux Lashes are set with blue strass for a pop of color. They are applied to the outer corners of the eyes to intensify the Blue Sepia look and accentuate cat eyes.
Apply a thread of glue on the edge of the false eyelashes. Position them on the edge of the lashes and push gently for the glue to stick, moving from the middle of the eye to the corners.
To remove them, lift the outside edge of the eyelashes and pull gently. Clean after each use: remove the glue by hand, and if necessary, clean the edge with a cotton ball soaked in acetone to remove any glue residue. Use a standard makeup remover or cleanser to remove mascara from the eyelashes.
Pro tip: Apply mascara on your natural lashes before applying the false eye lashes. Blend the false eye lashes with the natural ones using an eye lash brush.
You may also like
- Blue Sepia Eye & Eyebrow Palette $45.00
- Aqua Liner $23.00
- Smoky Extravagant Extravagant Volume, Up Close Precision... $24.00
- Eye Prime Long Wear Eyelid Primer $22.00
- Eyelash Brush - 272 $12.00
- Brow Seal Transparent Eyebrow Gel $18.00
- Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit $48.00
- Aqua Seal Waterproof Liquid Converter $21.00