Want to recreate Britney's "Hold it Against Me" look at home? Watch now as our celeb makeup artist David Hernandez shows you how to become the "Hold it against me" star!
Here are the basic steps:
- Apply HD Primer as your base using a nylon 30N brush, then unify your complexion with HD foundation according to your skin tone.
- Flatter your cheeks with some HD blush #14 and blend up towards you temples.
- Sculpt you cheekbones with the Sculpting kit, using the darket shade under the cheekbone.
- Illuminate your complexion with a touch of Star Powder blending the HD Blush and the Sculpting kit together.
- Start by covering your entire eyelid with Aqua Cream #4 using the 14S brush.
- Apply Aqua Cream #2 into the crease of your eyes using the same brush.
- Then draw Aqua Eyes in 2L along your top and bottom lashlines.
- Intensify your top lashlines and waterlines with Aqua Black.
- Apply False Lashes n°157
- Blend some Aqua Cream #2 into the outer corner of your eyes.
- Apply ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE #18 to your entire lips using a lip brush.
- Add a bit of light by applying Lab Shine M16.
Mist & Fix your look and here you have your Britney Spears look.
More details in the video.