Smoky Extravagant intensifies eyes with dramatic impact that attracts attention from afar and shows precise and defined lashes up close. Its « ergo-conic » brush allows for ultra-precise, intuitive application. Generously coated with just the right amount of mascara, the brush’s soft fibers lift each lash individually. The clump free texture glides on easily, sheathes and coats the lashes for spectacular volume and lenght. The result is instantaneous with a long lasting hold. Lashes fan out, dramatic and defined, from root to tip.
1. Wipe off excess product from the tip of the brush with a tissue or on the edge of the neck of the tube.
2. Use the width of the brush to apply the mascara from the root to the tip of the lashes, and use the fine tip of the brush for the hard-to-reach areas (short lashes, inner and outer corners, etc.).
3. Apply the mascara in a back-and-forth, left-to-right motion to optimize the volume effect. To boost the volumizing and lengthening effects, repeat the applications of Smoky Extravagant
For very straight lashes, use a lash curler before applying the mascara.
To apply mascara to the very short lower lashes, use the tip of the brush.
To boost the volume effect, apply mascara in successive coats (2 to 3 coats) without waiting for it to dry to avoid clumping.
To widen the eyes and achieve a ""doe-eye"" effect, apply the mascara only to the outer corner of the eye.
For an ultra voluminous effect, apply a coat of Lash Fiber between two coats of mascara.
If the mascara marks the eyelid, let it dry then gently scratch the mark off using a clean spiral eyelash brush to avoid affecting the eye makeup.
On very fair lashes, finish application by coloring the lashes at the root using a very fine brush.
Add a touch of originality to the lashes by applying Star Powder, Diamond Powder or Glitter to the tips using a moistened spiral eyelash brush.
When using false lashes, apply mascara to both the natural and false lashes to blend together.
- Black Iron Oxide
- Complex of beeswax and Candelilla
- Carnauba wax
- Mineral wax
- Abyssinian Oil
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Acacia and Alginate Polysaccharides