WATCH THE HOW-TO VIDEO
Dot & dab technique
for under the eye:
ULTRA HD CONCEALER
- apply 2 – 3 dots using the tip of the applicator, in the inner corner of the eye.
- Dab with your ring finger or a brush to blend into the surrounding skin.
has been specifically designed to join and complete a complexion routine
- PREP the skin with Step 1 Smoothing Primer or ULTRA HD SKIN BOOSTER
- UNIFY the complexion with ULTRA HD FOUNDATION and ULTRA HD CONCEALER
- FINISH with ULTRA HD MICRO FINISHING LOOSE POWDER or ULTRA HD MICRO FINISHING PRESSED POWDER
To cover a stubborn blemish, place a small amount of ultra hd loose powder on the spot first then place a dot of concealer over top. Dab until blended. Apply more ultra hd loose powder if needed to finish.